Provoked to acquire utmost approval of the patrons, we render the premium grade of Ready Mix Cement Plaster
. Used for plastering AAC blocks, bricks and concrete blocks, the offered special ready to mix plastering materials are processed in accordance to the construction industry laid norms. Excellent bonding and less curing required, make these ready to use plastering materials highly demanded. Features:
- Reduces wastage during plastering
- Compositional accuracy
- Improved labour productivity hence reduces costs
- Optimum bonding capacity
- Smooth plaster which spread uniformly
Method of application:
- The surface to be plastered should be free of dust, loose mortar.
- Mix 6 to 7 liters of water per 40 kg bag of Renaplast.
- For better mixing, use a mechanical mixer or electrical stirrer for about 5-10 minutes.
- Before application of plaster, the surface must be pre- wetted with water.
- The mixture should be applied within hour of preparation.
- Renaplast should be applied manually using normal procedure
- Renaplast Thin Plaster should be applied to a thickness of 3 to 5 mm
- Renaplast Thick Plaster should be applied to a thickness of 10 to 12 mm
- During application direct exposure to sunlight, wind and rain should be avoided
- After plaster is completely dry, curing is done 2-3 times for 2 to 3 days.