Renafix GP GroutOur range of products include renafix gp grout.
Approx. Price: Rs 450 / BagGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||20 Kg|
|Tensile Strength N Mm Square||3.5 N/mm2 @ 28 days(W/P - 0.18)|
|Pullout bond strength||17 N/mm2 & 7 days & 20 N/mm2 @ 28 days (W/P - 0.18)|
|Time for expansion start||Start 20 minutes & Finish 120 minutes (after mixing)|
|Fresh wet density||Approximately 2220 kg/m3 depending on actual consistency used|
|Young's modulus||28 kN/mm2 (ASTM 469 - 94)|
|Dynamic load resistance||Condition of sample undamaged|
Renafix GP2 is a ready to use, non-shrink, and natural aggregate factory blended cementetious precision grout for use in general civil engineering works. It provides extended working life and high early and ultimate strengths.
- High Strength & Non shrink
- Consistency & Economical
- Greater volumes
- Requires no special mixing equipment
- No added chloride and Verstaile
- Provides complete non shrink performance
Where To Use:
- Prefabricated concrete panels and beams
- Stanchion base plates and columns
- Bridge bearing plates
- Anchor bolts and bars
- Patch repair works
- Surface Preparation –The substrate should be properly prepared and should be free from contamination, laitance and loose material. All free water ponding should be blown out of the void just before pouring the grout
- Mixing –Renafix GP2 can be mixed to a flowable or trowelable consistency. The quantity of water required to produce a flowable grout from a 25 kg bag is approximately 4.0 litres. Water addition may be affected by temperature conditions on site. Trials are recommended to determine the correct water requirement. Renafix GP2 should be mixed using a suitable mixer. For flowable consistency, use a hand drill and paddle for small works up to two bags at a time and specialize grout mixers for larger volume. Drum type mixers may not provide sufficient mixing efficiency to derive the optimum performance from the grout. The correct volume of water should be added to the mixer followed by the powder. Mixing should continue until the grout has a smooth, lump-free appearance. This will normally be between 3 – 5 minutes after mixing has started. For best results, Renafix GP2 should be used within 30 minutes once mixed.
- At 30 deg C place the grout within 20 minutes of mixing to gain the full benefit of the expansion process. Renafix GP2 can be placed in thicknesses up to 100mm in a single pour when used as an underplate grout. For thicker sections, it is necessary to fill out Renafix GP2 with well-graded silt free aggregate to minimize heat build-up, Typically a 10mm aggregate is suitable. 50 – 100% aggregate weight of Renafix GP2 can be added.
- As for all cementitious materials, curing is essential to prevent rapid drying out of the grout and shrinkage caused by the water loss. Curing should be affected by accepted methods such as curing compounds, polythene sheet, wet hessian or water ponding. If a shaped shoulder is required, it should be formed before the grout has reached its final set. Carefully remove the formwork once the
- Renafix GP2 is self-supporting and cut the shape of the shoulder with a trowel. Preferably the shoulder should be cut to a 45° angle to minimize Stresses.
- Cleaning –Clean tools and equipment with water before Renafix GP2 has hardened, otherwise mechanical cleaning will be required.
- Packaging – A 25 kg bag of Renafix GP2 when mixed to a flowable consistency (Add 4.0 litres water) will yield 13.2 litres grout. Renafix GP2 is packaged in 25kg moisture resistant bags.
- Shelf LifeRenafix GP2 has a shelf life of approximately 6 months when stored in a cool dry place in unopened packs.
- Cautions – Contains Portland cement, may irritate eyes and skins. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact
- with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not take internally. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas. Keep out of reach of children