|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Bag|
|Packaging Size||40 kg|
|Bulk Density||1.2 - 1.6 Kg/litre|
|Compressive Strength||More than 9 in 28 days|
|Water Retentivity||Min 95% (EN 1015-8)|
|Maximum Aggregate Size||Less than 3.5 mm|
As a significant entity of this domain, we render the handpicked quality of ReenafixTile Adhesive
. For the purpose of fixing exterior and interior tiles, the offered adhesives are used. Processed as per the construction industry laid norms, the thin layer of the adhesive is sufficient for jointing of wall surfaces. Due to its excellent bonding capacity and high strength, the offered adhesive is highly demanded. Other Details:
- Perfect fix for a superior floor
Method of Application:
- Wet the back side of the tile with water.
- Complete immersion of water is not required
- Clean the surface of the tile with clean water immediately after laying with wet sponge
- Add water with renafix to form a thick paste.
- Renafix tile adhesive need to be spread it on the leveled base mortar
- After applying give the smooth surface on the tile backside.
- Install ready skirting with continuous joint on the applied floor.
- Preferably with the use of rubber squeeze or rubber sheet.
- Do not apply the pointing material all over the surface.
- Clean the surface of the tile with a clean wet sponge, removing the excess pigment on the tile surface.